ASC Alumni XC Race


This past weekend I had the great pleasure of making it back to my Alma Mater Alfred State College for the Alumni XC Race and a Hall of Fame Induction for the recently retired Coach Gary Moore as well as 2 of his National Championship Teams one of which I was a lucky member of. It was a great day spent in honor of our well deserving Coach.

ASC Alumni Race and Coach Moore HOF
As for the race itself the course profile may speak for itself. That general rise between mile 1 and 2 is 200 feet. This course has been destroying dreams of fast times since it was mapped. I still finished around 21 minutes, I'll find out how my fitness is in a few weeks at my next race and see how these hills translate to the Midwest.

ASC XC 5k Course Profile

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Trot Time

March Madness Half Marathon - Race Report

Morton Arboretum - Fall Color 5k - Race Report