Here's to the New Year ...20 weeks to go

With 20 weeks to go I've determined that I have a long way to go to get ready for this marathon and I've got to start putting some miles in that don't hurt.

By pure forgetfulness to charge my heart rate monitor I had 2 runs in a row without it.
Here's what a learned:
I run faster
I hurt less
I miss the data from it...

Plan going froward for me is to wear it but not have anything showing or telling me the information from it until after the run is over. I've been running with a heart rate monitor pretty much all the time since the winter of 2005, I might be addicted to the numbers. I'm going to try not to see/hear them for a while even though I still want the info.




Popular posts from this blog

ASC Alumni XC Race

Turkey Trot Time

March Madness Half Marathon - Race Report