25 Weeks to go...

Here's to trying to put together a 25 week marathon training plan for myself.

Not sure how this is going to go being my own coach...

So far so good I've got a plan to just get out everyday for the next few weeks and either run or bike(computrainer rides anyway) everyday, hopefully skipping lots of early rest days.just to make sure this new running habit is taking shape properly.

At least I've been running fairly regularly as of late so this should be an easier transition in to some more regimented and rigorous running.

Between now and May 28 I've got time on my side(queue the stones in your head here). I've just got to make good use of it.


Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Trot Time

March Madness Half Marathon - Race Report

Morton Arboretum - Fall Color 5k - Race Report